• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series (not yet compatible!) problem, need help?

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have ( amd radeon hd 7600m series ) graphics card , and when i try to install adobe fresco it says (it's not yet compatible with my graphics card). I know that this graphics card is more powerful than many iphone, ipad and surface graphics cards that adobe fresco works on, so why it's not working on my graphics card?

My device met all the system requirements for adobe fresco ( windows 10, 8gb ram, 1 terabyte storage, 2gb VGA and even it has two graphics cards Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 + AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series ), and i installed all the garphics cards drivers updates for both my Intel and my AMD graphics cards from the official Intel and AMD websites and also checked again from windows updates and from device manager and everything is working great. So why it's still not working? any help please?

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , Device , How-to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only thing we can really do is point you to the System Requirements page. Which it looks like you're already viewing and make sure you not the specific information for AMD graphics cards.
* AMD GPU driver Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.7.1, Driver Version 20.20.01.08 (Windows Driver Store Version 27.20.2001.8002) and newer is required. Visit https://www.amd.com/en/support to download.

I don't think availability is about the power, but more about whether the app has yet been configured for every possible scenario which someone might have in their build.
You could try sending an email to frescohelp @ adobe . com and asking for tech assistance if you believe your system has all necessary system requirements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines