• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco files missing

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a couple years' worth of work saved on my iPad on Adobe Fresco. I used it this afternoon with no issues and then picked it up again a few hours later to find that I was signed out (I did not sign myself out), all of my files were missing and all of my saved sizes were gone. I have only a few exported projects saved on the iCloud and thought that all of the Fresco files were backed up on the Adobe Creative Cloud but they aren't there. Is there any way to recover them? I lost several illustrations and designs that I need and haven't been able to find a solution on the forums.

TOPICS
Performance , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fresco files are saved to Cloud Docs. You will not see your files if you are signed out but they should show up when you sign back in. You can also find the contents of your Cloud Docs with the Creative Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines