• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My art work gone after the update the latest fresco!

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am so so sad now, i been draing my art work for more than 2 week in fresco, after today i update the Fresco, the apps crash! and my drawing in fresco, layer gone! i try to check it online on the cloud, the file seem here but with blank layer! omgggggg! what is happen adobe!!!???????

TOPICS
Layers , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can any one help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any where i can retrieve back the file? the file is store at adobe cloud, the file is still there, just the layer already blank, empty. any one can help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

I don't know whether the layer content will be recoverable but I just saw your email so I'll respond there. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mango. 

I'm so sorry about your deleted layer.

Please message me through Fresco's Report A Bug link so I can see all of your device/app information and ask some detailed questions about what happened. (Tap the gear icon on Fresco's Home screen then App Settings > Help > Support > Report A Bug.)

You don't have to rewrite all of this, just let me know you posted here. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines