Opening Images

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to open any kind of image to use as an asset, or to help create an asset, in Fresco?

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Contributor , Dec 02, 2019
FlexAce Contributor , Dec 02, 2019
Yes. There is an import image button on the left under the eyedropper. You can import files, or use your camera

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Contributor ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. There is an import image button on the left under the eyedropper. You can import files, or use your camera

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While the app does have importing options available you are limited in the file types you can import.
For example psd, jpg and png are all fine, but pdf, ai, eps and svg will not work. I find they are in the list and one of two things will happen, either they are greyed out or when I click on them I get a big red "Something went wrong" message.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to the latest Fresco and found the only way I could import a photo image was to convert it to psd.  jpeg and png did not work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opening account

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco will not open jpgs for me at all. What is the thinking behind that?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines