• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can I not use Fresco for Surface pro X

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will Adobe finally show mercy and release Fresco for the Surface Pro X. I am tired of paying!

I payed a lot for a device to have up-to-date Support and waited 8 months for the overdue release of Fresco for the SPX.

They updated the System requirements site for Fresco (Fresco for Surface Pro 4-7) but couldn't release it for their latest device. I am frustrated and utterly disappointed. Don't let us down Microsoft.  

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , Cross-product , Device , Publish & export , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Regarding your when will it be released question. There's not likely to be anyone on the forum who can answer that for you. Adobe doesn't put out release dates, that way they can continue to work on an app until they are happy to release it rather than feeling rushed and releasing just because they gave a date.

I'm not familiar with the Surface Pro series, but each release of a device seems to have different requirements to allow software to run on it. While Adobe may have worked through this for Pro 4-7 the Pro X might have different requirements which they still need to adjust to. So that will likely explain why it hasn't been released for the Pro X yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines