• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activate Adobe Photoshop CS after WIN 10 install

Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2016 Aug 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Photoshop CS (no Number) for Menus in Encore since 2005 (for limited function ok). Product is listed under my adobe ID. 1) Online Activate does not  work 2) Telefon alternative leads to adobe.com/go/ activation_de and all help does not give me a chance to EXECUTE this activate or receive back an authorisation code. I feel being in a loop with help dialogs but no solution. Kindly ask for help. Ulrich

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 03, 2016 Aug 03, 2016

The activation server for CS2 and earlier versions (including CS, also known as CS1) was shut down by Adobe many years ago.

So you won't be able to activate CS.

However, Adobe has made available a special, non-activation version of CS2 to all owners of CS2, CS and earlier.

Uninstall your CS. You won't be able to use it any more.

Download CS2 from Error: "Activation Server Unavailable" | CS2, Acrobat 7, Audition 3

Install then enter the special, non-activation serial number provided at the link abov

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2016 Aug 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2016 Aug 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry,

the help dialogs do NOT lead me to a result. Online activation is not working, Telefon support is not working and Help dialogs lead me in a loop  but not to an dialog to get an and dial in my Activation code. As online not working  an offline activation is displayed however  I need to get an 'Berechtigungscode / Activation code ' against my Registered (old) Photoshop product in the Telefon dialog mask . The activation via Photoshop invocation and then help -> activate is blocked by the not working prompt. Where do I get an activation code  from adobe ???? asking for help, Ulrich

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2016 Aug 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The activation server for CS2 and earlier versions (including CS, also known as CS1) was shut down by Adobe many years ago.

So you won't be able to activate CS.

However, Adobe has made available a special, non-activation version of CS2 to all owners of CS2, CS and earlier.

Uninstall your CS. You won't be able to use it any more.

Download CS2 from Error: "Activation Server Unavailable" | CS2, Acrobat 7, Audition 3

Install then enter the special, non-activation serial number provided at the link above. Your existing serial number will no longer work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2016 Aug 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many Thanks

Answer of John Waller has given the right track to finally solve this issue  in the online-help - jungle.

Thanks Ulrich.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines