Adobe XD update failed exit code :191

Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I can't update adobe XD this error is indicate :

Exit Code: 191

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 2 fatal error(s), 3 error(s), 0 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error (Code = 191) executing in command 'AddUWPAppxCommand' for package: 'UWPAssets', version:0.6.14.2

FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: UWPAssets Version: 0.6.14.2). Error code: '191'

ERROR: Privilege lowering failed! Error: 1058

ERROR: Failed to launch hdhelper exe at C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\HDCore\HDHelper.exe for install UWP with xml
Adobe.CC.XD
C:\adobeTemp\ETR8B2.tmp\1\SparklerApp\SparklerApp.appxbundle
x64
CN=Adobe Systems Incorporated, OU=Adobe Systems, O=Adobe Systems Incorporated, L=San Jose, S=California, C=US, SERIALNUMBER=2748129, OID.2.5.4.15=Private Organization, OID.1.3.6.1.4.1.311.60.2.1.2=Delaware, OID.1.3.6.1.4.1.311.60.2.1.3=US
adbxd:

Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00
x64
CN=Microsoft Corporation, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US
C:\adobeTemp\ETR8B2.tmp\1\SparklerApp\Dependencies\x64\Microsoft.VCLibs.x64.14.00.appx

false

with error code 1058

ERROR: Failed to install UWP Appx Package

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've done all the update of windows 10.

Thanks for help

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Ok Vincentt1989075 then I would recommend contacting our support team directly at Contact Customer Care to resolve the current error.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vincentt1989075 this error should only occur if Windows has not been fully updated.  Is your computer managed?  If not can you please verify there are no additional software updates available and post a screen shot?  You can find details on how to post a screen shot at FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video? .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screen.jpg

As you can see i've got the last version of windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the update.   Then please try the installation again under a newly created local administrator account.  You can find details on how to set up a new administrator account at https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/create-local-administrator-account-windows.html.

I would also recommend verifying that any installed security software is updated.  If you continue to face difficulties under the new account you may want to temporarily suspend the software to see if the same error occurs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer i try this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't work :

- I tried with a new local administrator account

- And by disabling windows defender and my security software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok Vincentt1989075 then I would recommend contacting our support team directly at Contact Customer Care to resolve the current error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe XD>install UWAssets --version 0.6.20.7

install (GNU coreutils) 8.26

Packaged by Cygwin (8.26-1)

Copyright (C) 2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <Removed by Moderator>

This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.

There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So easy.

Change all "disabled" system services to "manual" or "automatic" and install them again in Adobe Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2018 Sep 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can i do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presida​, ​TheViperS is correct, there is one service that runs with the Local System account that XD CC needs.

Make sure Secondary Logon service is in manual. You do not need to run it, just need to set it to manual. Then when CC installs XD CC, it will run it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2019 Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for posting this.  This helped me solve our issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines