• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I unsubsrcibe???

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to unsubscribe to this service for the past week, under my plan it does not even give me the option to cancel and if I press the contact us link it takes me to the useless online help center, which is even unable to understand or answer my, very simple, question. I refuse to pay for this service and do not take kindly to being forced into staying subscribed and paying for a service I do not use, this is fraud!!

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To Cancel https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-creative-cloud-subscription.html
-or Chat link https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Also - beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
https://community.adobe.com/t5/community-help/avoid-phishing-3-easy-ways-to-identify-adobe-staff/td-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you sure you have Signed In using the same Email Address and Password (Adobe ID) you used to purchase the plan you are trying to cancel.

Although I am an Adobe Community Professional (ACP) I am not an Adobe FAN BOY nor do I work for Adobe in any way.

Having said that I find it hard to believe that anyone that has a Valid Adobe subscription to one of their plans when logging onto the Adobe main website and checking there account, "Manage your Account" page that they do not have a option, Button, to Cancel the plan they have subscribed to.

If it was me this happened to I would simply contact my Credit card company (Bank whatever) and Dispute the charges. Normally the first question asked is IF YOU have tried to contact the vendor. To that I would say yes. Then I would refuse to pay the amount claiming the charge was fraudulent.

So first please check that you are using the correct email address, no letters or numbers transposed, and the correct password for the Adobe ID that bought the subscription.

By chance has the CC number you used expired or been changed?

I have heard from other users that once the CC that was used to purchase the subscription had expired or was changed and the original number was no longer valid they couldn't change the payment method or cancel the plan.

In that case there is only one thing you can do and that is contact support through the Chat system and specifically state you have a Billing/Payment problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines