i am getting error code 1002 when creative cloud tries to update. I am using my desktop windows 8.

I tried to google an answer but i could not find anything. I need the programs for my graphical design studies. I paid for the creative cloud but sofar the program is one error after the other. Can someone help me with error 1002? It tries to install an update but after i press install now i get te error.

Topics

Creative Cloud
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

i am getting error code 1002 when creative cloud tries to update. I am using my desktop windows 8.

I tried to google an answer but i could not find anything. I need the programs for my graphical design studies. I paid for the creative cloud but sofar the program is one error after the other. Can someone help me with error 1002? It tries to install an update but after i press install now i get te error.

Topics

Creative Cloud
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Had the same problem moments ago.

Found an answer here:

When i open creative cloud it said that i failed to update the the creative cloud in desktop. and the error number is 1002. What can i do?

I uninstalled and reinstalled Creative Cloud using those instructions and it works again.

8 Replies

Re: i am getting error code 1002 when creative cloud tries to update. I am using my desktop windows 8.

Adobe Community Professional, Nov 26, 2015

attach a screenshot of that error message.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Re: i am getting error code 1002 when creative cloud tries to update. I am using my desktop windows 8.

i'm getting the same error message

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Had the same problem moments ago.

Found an answer here:

When i open creative cloud it said that i failed to update the the creative cloud in desktop. and th...

I uninstalled and reinstalled Creative Cloud using those instructions and it works again.

View all replies

2 Likes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

ctrl + shift + esc
end every thing relative to creative cloud, close it, and then just restart it
works for me

View all replies

4 Likes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

I too was getting this message.  Like others, at 2% the update would fail and I'd get the window with Error code 1002.  I simply restarted the machine, then re-initiated the update and everything was smooth.  I did notice that the initial attempt at updating (before restarting) didn't invoke the UAC window.  But after restarted and initiating the CC update again, the UAC window popped up.  All is well.

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Killing all adobe (and creative cloud) processes, and then running Creative Cloud as Admin allowed the update to go through.

You shouldn't have to do a full adobe cleaning tool process every time there's an error.

View all replies

2 Likes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines