• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Student Creative Cloud Not Working

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have pre-paid for a year of Adobe Creative Cloud access as a student but I keep getting the 7 day trial install options only.

I had a text chat conversation with an adobe rep who was supposed to call me to sort this out June 30 but there was no call.

I'd like a refund of what I've paid.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Try logging on with a different OS user account.  One that has full Administrator rights (read, write and execute permissions.).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the fast response.

I presume that cancellation link refunds my PayPal prepayment for the year.

I also read somewhere at adobe.com that the student version was only valid while I actually am a student (although elsewhere it says one year). I am in a 3 month intensive web programming course and don't really have time to experiment with all the Creative Cloud software over the next two months but I figured I'd have a full 9 month period after school ends.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you read the Subscription Terms https://www.adobe.com/misc/subscription_terms.html

-Purchasing FAQ https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1926340

When you cancel before the end you will pay a penalty

Your subscription is valid after you end your course, since you were a student when you purchased

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can check my topic Worst service of Adobe, liars of support agents.

I think that the education version does not work. And they will not solve this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kaukol  wrote

You can check my topic Worst service of Adobe, liars of support agents. 

I think that the education version does not work. And they will not solve this problem.

Quit your bellyaching, you never explained what issue you are having, if it says in your wall of text then good luck because no one is going to read that mess.

As for you paulb37399005​ are you signing into the app with the same email you signed up with, a little more knowledge might help us help you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have said my issue in my first sentence. Can't you see it? I pay for my product, but I don't receive the subscription as paulb. Can you tell something more useful than Adobe Support Team to solve the problem, rather than say nothing helpful? OK, I will post on other sites to make more people to see this. Thanks for advice and I write this issue more clearly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All you've said is it doesn't work, what doesn't work? You've explained nothing that could be useful for anyone to try help you with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find you do not read the whole. It doesn't work. I can not use Adobe Creative Cloud as there is no subscription in my account even if I have successfully redeemed CD-KEY with my account. And the Adobe Support Team has admitted that there is a technical problem.

Priyanka Nautiyal: Yes I will. This just happened due to a techincal glitch and the Technical team is already looking into this for you.

I hope that you should read clearly before you say something. So can you tell me how to solve this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did I or did I not say that nobody was going to read your wall of text? Yes I did, so are you on a CC package or are you using a CS model?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this isn't going to help you and Im sorry. But I am having the same issue and have talked to multiple adobe reps to help with my issue and none of them have been able to. They keep telling me it is a permission problem but have been using it since january and have never had problems before.  I am currently enrolled in school so I don't think it would be an issue with that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try logging on with a different OS user account.  One that has full Administrator rights (read, write and execute permissions.).

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines