Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audition and Enhance speech

Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2023 Jul 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright,

I love the enhance speech beta app, but I don't understand why it is not part of audition. And why paying members of creative cloud do not get more hours to upload and size of files? Enhance speech is fantastic; it saves me a lot of time, even though I am somewhat familiar with audition..

Idea: make enhance speech beta part of audition asap, or give paying cc members more extended/more extensive rights. And make this routine custom for future test projects.

Idea No status
TOPICS
FAQ , Workflow or interoperability

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 29, 2023 Jul 29, 2023

It uses AI - quite extensively, which is why it's an on-line process running on a stonking great server. If the whole thing was on your computer, it would pretty much grind to a halt - if it even fitted at all...

Votes

Translate

Translate
7 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It uses AI - quite extensively, which is why it's an on-line process running on a stonking great server. If the whole thing was on your computer, it would pretty much grind to a halt - if it even fitted at all...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then either 1) give paying members more access 2) make an online connection for audition using an api the works when online 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bumping this idea. Now that Enhance Speech is working in Premiere Beta, can we get it in Audition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2024 Jan 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chiming in too: now that Enhance Speech is working in Premiere Beta, can we pleeease get it in Audition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2024 Jan 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also bumping up this idea. Whilst great, it's very frustating uploading and downloading files all the time. A very similair feature is available in Descript with "Studio Sound" and everything there is native within the app. Would be a very welcome addition to have inside of Adobe Audition. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been wondering this, I'd love to know if they roll it into Audition so we dont have to upload and download files all the time and it works like a plugin, i'm sure there's a way, but I bet they want people to start using Adobe Podcast, the one they hope is a 'descript-killer'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Apr 03, 2024 Apr 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use the enhance speech AI a lot.  I think it's fantastic.    I interview a lot of my guests via Zoom and the recordings are not always perfect.     the Enhance speech  makes it sound like my interviewee is sitting opposite the desk from me instead of half way around the globe.   It's magic.  

I think it will eventually find its way into Audition one way or another.  But  in the mean time teh work required to upoad raw files and download teh enhanced ones is far less than it would have taken me to go through using the old methods prior ro AI. 

Cheers

Mike Kear

WiIndsor, NSW, Australia 

Votes

Translate

Translate