• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Program Suggestion Voice Clone for Podcast and webcast

Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if Adobe will read this or not but it would be great to have a voice-cloning, speech synthesis, and text-to-speech program to help creators clone their own voices to use for pod and YouTube videos. I use ElevenLabs to clone my voice for my Character Animator and videos. I teach middle school all day and after a day of yelling at kids to sit and be quiet, the last thing I want to do is talk for a video or podcast. I still have to do the work so something that's all in one is a big help.

Idea No status

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
5 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moved from Using the Community to Character Animator.]

Not sure if synthetic speech is in Adobe's wheelhouse.

That said, Google's "Text to Speech synthesizer" is the best that I've found.

https://cloud.google.com/text-to-speech

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get a friend to record audio using zoom and then use Timeline>Compute Lipsync Take from Audio to sync their voice with the puppet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use eleven AI voice cloning and speech synthesizer. I hoped Adobe would get in on the AI and I could get away from all the other subscriptions. I spend a lot of time in Adobe so I thought I would suggest it.

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm doing that. I use the Eleven AI voice clone and speech synthesizer software and then use that recording in CA

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2023 Dec 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I get where you're coming from! After a long day of teaching and needing your voice to rest, the last thing you want is to dive into creating more content vocally. It's exhausting just thinking about it. Having a tool that could take your written content and turn it into engaging audio for podcasts or YouTube videos would be a lifesaver. I've seen some creators using tools like Wavel AI  for similar purposes, and while it's not perfect, it's a step in the right direction. Imagine the relief of just writing your script and then having a 'digital you' take over the speaking part! I hope companies like Adobe are listening and see the massive help this would be to educators and creators alike. It's about making technology work smarter for us, so we can balance our passion for teaching and creating with our well-being. What a dream that would be, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate