• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please upgrade to 3 devices per account.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As we all know, adobe accounts only allow 2 devices per account.This is nice, but frankly very annoying to use day to day when most users have multiple devices they work on. I myself have an ipad, work computer and home laptop, and am not able to efficiently use all three because of adobe's restricting policy. I have found through other online queries that many other users feel this way. It's very frustrating to have to log in and out, and turns me away from wanting to use adobe products long-term, when there are other softwares that don't restrict usage.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Others

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Participant ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime one of those Adobe feedback windows pops up, I suggest this exact feature. Please!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2024 Apr 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I 100% agree with this. Requiring you pay double for one more device is foolhardy. Increase the cap to 3 devices!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2024 Apr 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just to make sure you're all aware:

you can install your cc subscription programs on an unlimited of mac and an unlimited number of pc's by installing the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud on your computers and using it to install your programs/trials.

the only (insignificant for internet connected computers) limitation is that you can sign-in (and therefore start your programs/trials) on, at most, two computers at any one time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2024 Apr 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I myself have an ipad, work computer and home laptop, and am not able to efficiently use all three because of adobe's restricting policy.

By @Am56931241

If you have a plan that includes a subscription to Photoshop, then it includes Photoshop for iPad. The iPad version does not count as one of your two activations. Only the work computer and home laptop count.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/photoshop-ipad-faq.html

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate