• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fonts preview not showing

New Here ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue on all Adobe apps. Adobe fonts never show previews, instead this dots show like it's loading but nothing ever shows.

Help anyone? Thank you!

Screenshot 2023-05-18 at 2.01.51 PM.png

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I notice that with just one exception the fonts with the three dots next to them also show the cloud icon to the right of the font without a checkmark within it. That seems to suggest that the adobe fonts have not been correctly activated in the first place. With all Creative Cloud programs closed try going into the fonts section of the Creative Cloud desktop app and deactivating all of the Adobe fonts. Then sign out of Creative Cloud completely. Then sign in again and try reactivating one of the fonts. If you now see the checked cloud icon and the menu preview then try reactivating some more. If this process does not work then I would suggest completely deleting all of your Adobe fonts and then doing new downloads of the fonts from the Adobe website at https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Alberto Martinez A.,

We understand that encountering technical issues can be frustrating. I hope the suggestions shared by Bill helped resolve the problem. If not, kindly try the following steps and check if it helps:

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines