Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe illustrator tutorials won't load

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (297).png

Here is a screenshot of the problem you can see the grey box at the top (couldn't load tutorial) Any Idea why?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do other tutorials load?

Please tell us what you have searched for and how you got there so we can try it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Only a couple of of them work the majority don't.
Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please post examples of those that work and those that don't and please post how to get there. Because that would be important to know to get this fixed (which is - I suppose - what you want to happen, no?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It's working now, but to answer you r quiston i tried to access the tutorials via leaen tap at the home screen + the help button both won't fixe it and won't work i tied multiple times. the one that were working were the 7 oriantaion tutorials and one or two from the other grouped tutorials but there were a whole grouo tutorials won't work like the Branding one and many others. i hope it doesn't happen again it's time wasting and frustrating.

I'm not sure what is wrong looking forwerd to hear an explenation if any.

Regards 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without knowing any details of which worked and which didn't, probably nobody will be able to tell. The forum is 95% not staff. We don't have insights into the backend of Adobe helpx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Moudh,

Thanks for reaching out. I checked your screenshot, and it seems your internet connection is not working. Illustrator is unable to pull the tutorials, and thus you are getting this error.

Anshul_Saini_0-1672267799279.png

Let us know if the issue persists after connecting to the internet.

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines