• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

advanced smart guide

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was thinking; that it would be nice to have a switch to vow all the smart guide and their relation to each other objects.

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but I do not understand your description.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter, I think the OP means View (not vow).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Larry, I had gotten that far. It's that (see John's post) there ARE no smart guides until you select/move/draw something to interact with an existing object. Without context, there's nothing to show, so I was baffled about the suggestion, that's all. Just me being me.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But Smart Guides work dynamically, based largely on the pointer position (and object position while the object is under pointer control). To arbitrarily display static object-relative information as you suggest seems possible, but the Smart Guides feature set isn't the head-start you're thinking it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines