• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI GPU Problem

Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have issue with the AI GPU. I have a 3070 TI GPU and the latest drives are updated. Also AI is the last version. 

On the preferences windows, it shows me gpu information and it allows me to open or close, but even if GPU options are selected I can't use GPU features on my artboard, like the GPU zoom. It always work with the CPU.

You can see the screenshots. 

Graphic card last version updated
AI last version was updated, i deleted and installed it again still the same issue, and also I reset the preferences and deleted the setting folder on appdata still same issue.

Thank you for support.

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

I found the solution in community form. If you have opened a program like GPU Tweak (it was open on my pc, a graphic card program) please close that and restart AI, GPU will enable you to choose. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the solution in community form. If you have opened a program like GPU Tweak (it was open on my pc, a graphic card program) please close that and restart AI, GPU will enable you to choose. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines