• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI image acceptable on OpenSea

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get a photographic image in AI into a format acceptable on OpenSea?  Will pay a freelancer in the 90403 area for help.  Thanks. 

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain what OpenSea actually means?

Can you also explain about what acceptable formats you are talking?

What do you mean by the 90403 area? This is an international forum and that number may have different meanings, depending on where a participant is living.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

90403 is Santa Monica, CA.  OpenSea in an NFT trading website.  The AI SVG file format in not compatible with OpenSea though they say an SVG file is acceptable.  Need help...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How exactly did you save or export your SVG and what errors if any do you get from OpenSea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning Doug,

Thanks for the reply.  You are dealing with a digital ignorant here (I mean immigrant).  Simply did a 'save as SVG.  When I try to upload to OpenSea the reply is 'invalid file format'.  So I'm mystified.  One early responder said the SVG format is for text and I'm using photographs.  That might be the issue.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SVG files are text files, but they can contain (encode) photos, vector graphics, text etc.

Is your file literally just a photograph? If so JPEG may be a better choice.

If you need an SVG, try File > Export > Export As instead of Save As.

edit: also you made a similar topic a couple of months ago? Have you been attempting this since then? Did none of the advice in that topic help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Doug!  I will try as you suggest with the export route.  Been awhile since I last tried to upload to OpenSea but as I recall JPEG was not an option.  
Will begin banging my head against this wall again later today...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh geez...

Told you I'm a digital ignorant.

On it!  With huge thanks.  How'd I miss that...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines