Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ai on the go!

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am fairly new to Ai.  I am self taught and have made great strides in learning how to do my "one" thing.  I am working on a desktop mac using the pencil tool for my drawings.  I tried the wacom tablet but just couldn't get that to really work for me.  I have been drawing with the mouse!! :-o. 

I would like to take my Ai on the go and not be limited to the desktop.  What should I consider purchasing?  I would like to load photos into a library and have wifi access when I want to search for photos.  I believe the Ai program does not need wifi once loaded on the device.  Is this correct? I  don't know where to startmy search on this.   Can you believe someone could be so dense??  I am older, uninformed and all around techno dummy.  Is it a tablet I need?  An iPad?  Are they the same?  Does Ai work on these units? With a stylus?  What do y'all use to do your work on the go "al fresco"?

Thank you, please be kind.

Mary

TOPICS
Draw and design , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

There is an Illustrator version for the iPad. It doesn't have all the functionality as on thze desktop, but maybe it has all you need. It can be used without internet access. Get information in Laura Coyle's youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJvIT9BmwPyqfPahsMMfN6g

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an Illustrator version for the iPad. It doesn't have all the functionality as on thze desktop, but maybe it has all you need. It can be used without internet access. Get information in Laura Coyle's youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJvIT9BmwPyqfPahsMMfN6g

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Monika, I will check it out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines