• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

align to objects unit change

Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i recently upgraded to 24.1.1 (64bit Win10) and the align to key object input values seem to be stuck in points vs my general inches.  is there a way to get the values for "align to" to acknowledge inches instead of points?

my preferences are set to: general- inches, stroke- points, type- points.

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after some more testing i see that if i enter the points value i want (example: 36pts = 1/2 in) it will then allow me to enter the value in inches on next align to entry.  very odd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Scott, at first I could reproduce your problem, no units were shown in the box to enter the spacing value and the units were obviously points.

When I tried later, I could not reproduce the problem, the spacing units showed and were the same as the document units.

Very odd indeed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines