• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anchors point not showing up after updating to Illustrator 27.4

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems you have made changes in the functionality of the Direct Selection tool. When using the Direct Selection tool in the newest upgrade, all the anchors do not show when you try to select the path and you can not select a single anchor point to make adjustments to the anchor handles. The anchors don't show up as selected. If you try and hoover over the path and click the mouse you can then see the anchors but adjusting them is difficult.  Bug or feature that wasn't broken?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Engaged , Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

I had this problem a while back. You may have accidentally used a keyboard shortcut and hidden them. Have you tried 'View > Show Edges' or 'View > Show Bounding Box'? If not, there is a section in 'Preferences > Selection & Anchor Display' where you can select your anchor viewing options. Does any of that work? Why hiding anchors is even an option, I'll never know.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

I had the same issue with 27.4.1 update, it seems to have turned off the "Show Bounding Box". Took me a while to figure it out but back up to speed now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Engaged ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this problem a while back. You may have accidentally used a keyboard shortcut and hidden them. Have you tried 'View > Show Edges' or 'View > Show Bounding Box'? If not, there is a section in 'Preferences > Selection & Anchor Display' where you can select your anchor viewing options. Does any of that work? Why hiding anchors is even an option, I'll never know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue with 27.4.1 update, it seems to have turned off the "Show Bounding Box". Took me a while to figure it out but back up to speed now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines