• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Arabic Support for 2021

Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will Arabic support for text be added to the 2021 version of Illustrator?

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Marhaba Yara,

Arabic support exists in Illustrator 2021 from the day it was launched. Users may choose to download an Arabic supported version of Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign by simply following the below steps…

1.jpg

1. From the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop menu, click on All Apps to view a list of installed Adobe applications
  2. Click the three ellipses shown beside each installed application
  3. Choose Uninstall to remove the non-Arabic application
  4. Once ALL installed applications have been uninstal

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marhaba Yara,

Arabic support exists in Illustrator 2021 from the day it was launched. Users may choose to download an Arabic supported version of Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign by simply following the below steps…

1.jpg

1. From the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop menu, click on All Apps to view a list of installed Adobe applications
  2. Click the three ellipses shown beside each installed application
  3. Choose Uninstall to remove the non-Arabic application
  4. Once ALL installed applications have been uninstalled/removed, click on the “Account” icon found on the top-right corner of the Creative Cloud desktop application and choose “Preferences”
  5. In the newly opened Preferences dialogue window, click on “Apps” in the left pane
  6. From the “Default install Language” drop menu choose English يدعم العربية in order to have Arabic support in Adobe applications, then click the “Done” button.

2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

مرحبا زيد

Thank you for the help! My initial confusion was that I had taken these steps, but when I came to download the programs, the supported languages list for both Illustrator and InDesign didn't list Arabic. However, I downloaded them and Arabic is working just fine 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im wondering how i can type fluent in arabic in indesign without having the windows and desktop all in arabic. can anybody help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Youssef, no need to have your Windows Interface in the Arabic Language. It is enough to have Arabic Language kit installed so that Windows OS allow you to type Arabic in any supported application.

This way, your OS menus will display in English but the system supports Arabic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Zaid

The option is not showing.

Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! it's work!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines