Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Artboard edges, anchor points and bounding box are grey and barely visible

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the latest update I am having issues with Illustrator. When an item is selected, the bounding box is not blue as it was before, but light gray and therefore almost invisible. Anchor points as well. The artboard edges are also barely visible.  I can't even tell which artboard is selected at the moment. Bounding box, edges and artboard are all marked as shown in the view panel. Any ideas? I am attaching a screenshot for reference.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double Click on the layer name in the layer palette to pull up the options for the layer. What is the color of the layer set to. Change it to a different color.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried that, the color is set to blue, as is the default setting. Even if I change it to another color, the issue still remains.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Similar issues have been reported a couple of times, but the cause isn't quite clear so far.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/unable-to-clearly-see-anchor-points-amp-text-...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines