• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

As formas no Illustrator não se movimentam livremente, só em porção

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Então, quando vou movimentar uma forma ou mexer em um ponto com a caneta eles não se movimentam de forma livre e fluida (como costumava ser), eles se movem em porção, tipo em 0,3mm em 0,3mm, já tentei procurar mas não achei o motivo. Isso não acontece com todos os arquivos, alguns veem assim outros não.

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

look under the "View" menu, and look to see if any options that include the word "snap" are checked. I hope the translation of these words is accurate enough to find what you need on the menu.

My guess is that you have something like "snap to grid / pixel / point / glyph" checked, which means that illustrator will only allow the art to move in discreet increments (in the case of snap to grid/pixel/point) or will automatically restrict the position such that it aligns with another object (snap

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

RESOLVIDO

fui em: Exibir > Ajustar aos pixels e desativei. 

Muito Obrigado pela ajuda.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

look under the "View" menu, and look to see if any options that include the word "snap" are checked. I hope the translation of these words is accurate enough to find what you need on the menu.

My guess is that you have something like "snap to grid / pixel / point / glyph" checked, which means that illustrator will only allow the art to move in discreet increments (in the case of snap to grid/pixel/point) or will automatically restrict the position such that it aligns with another object (snap to glyph). Make sure all of your "snap" options are turned off. I believe this is a document setting, not an application setting. This would explain why you have some documents behaving appropriately and others exhibiting that strange moving behavior.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

RESOLVIDO

fui em: Exibir > Ajustar aos pixels e desativei. 

Muito Obrigado pela ajuda.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines