• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

astute graphics plugins doesnt show up in windows tab

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried everything, but i can't find the plugins in windows tab. Some of the plugins are in the tools panel at the left of the screen, but things like Width Scribe and such are completly unreachable. 

Do anyone know how to make the plugins appear in the windows tab?

TOPICS
Bug , Third party plugins , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check if the plugins have been updated to work with the new version of AI 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The plugins are compatible. But you need to update them, Did you?

Also: they are all in Windows > Astute Graphics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. Yesterday, astute plugins worked fine. I updated to Illustrator 2022 today and not only have the panels disappeared, they are unfindable (no, they are not under window > astute graphics like they normally have been, and they don't show up in the help search).

Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 1.45.13 PM.png 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to open the Astute Manager and set Versions of Illustrator to 2022 (26.0). Sorry, I don't recall exactly, but it probably will involve closing Illustrator and reinstalling the plugins.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
that worked! thanks
This message and any attached documents are only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential and may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, retransmission, or other disclosure is strictly prohibited. For information about how BVC is in compliance with the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL), please visit our CASL Information Page or copy and paste the following URL into your web browser: http://bowvalleycollege.ca/casl. If you feel that you have received this message in error, notify the sender immediately, and delete the original message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines