• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

best app for thumbnail or banner

Participant ,
Mar 18, 2023 Mar 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont have any clue so i am posting here. i want to know which is the best adobe app for creating thumbnail or banners for uploading online. I want to add text also to banners or thumbnails.

TOPICS
Draw and design , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 18, 2023 Mar 18, 2023

Well you won't be able to draw in Adobe Express, you'll be able to use ready made assets, your own assets and put them together on a canvas (which can then be posted online).
If you want to learn how to draw, then you can use Photoshop or Illustrator, depending the kind of drawing you want to do.
You got a good breakdown here:

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/design/illustrator-vs-photoshop.html

It's really depends what kind of artwork you want to share. Both Illustrator and Photoshop can gen

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me know if you want me to move your post somewhere else, depending if my answer fits your needs.

It greatly depends if your an advanced user or not. If you're not, I would strongly advice you give Adobe Express a go.

https://www.adobe.com/express/

It takes care of all sizes for thumbnails and social media posts, you have access to ready made templates and can customise your images with your own elements, and even apply your brand assets automatically to your artwork.
It's quite "automated" so you won't be able to create documents with all the bells and whistles that Illustrator, Indesign or Photoshop allow.
If that something you think answer your needs, I can move your question to the Adobe Express forum, otherwise, if you ever need specific features etc, let me know what you need and we'll see where it belongs (maybe it belongs here! 🙂 )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am very much a beginner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having seen the link that I shared earlier, do you think Adobe Express would fulfil your needs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed but can you tell if iwant to learn and draw all myself then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well you won't be able to draw in Adobe Express, you'll be able to use ready made assets, your own assets and put them together on a canvas (which can then be posted online).
If you want to learn how to draw, then you can use Photoshop or Illustrator, depending the kind of drawing you want to do.
You got a good breakdown here:

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/design/illustrator-vs-photoshop.html

It's really depends what kind of artwork you want to share. Both Illustrator and Photoshop can generate images that can be posted online, either as Social media posts or say- YouTube thumbnails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines