• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find that latest user guide pdf for the 2022 version?

Participant ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I googled pdf user guide for the 2022 version (the latest update) but just found one that is old for the 2019 version, formerly I found the user guides for the apps on the Adobe website easily and fast, but now I can't, and guess the user guides as pdf format stopped and just online is available, is it true? 

Best,

Masoud 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am afraid that's true.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Masoud Moghaddam,

Thanks for reaching out. PDF version of Illustrator Help content is available at: https://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/illustrator_reference.pdf

Also, AdobePress publishes the ‘Classroom in a Book’ series for a variety of products, including Illustrator, which can be purchased separately from: https://www.adobepress.com/store/adobe-illustrator-classroom-in-a-book-2022-release-9780137622153.

Kindly check if it helps and share your observations.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anubhav,

The pdf reference you linked, is that pdf I mentioned for the older version (2019) and doesn't cover and include the next features, tools, and new things after 2019 and I've already downloaded it in past. So as I see and Ton confirmed; no latest reference pdf exists in Adobe anymore and I don't why Adobe discontinued uploading it for Illustrator (also for the rest apps). That's useful and some people sometimes prefer to use and study offline mode and not necessarily go online every time. I hope the references pdfs back in the future.

Best,

Masoud 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines