• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't move the objects. The requested transformation would make some objects too large

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

After checking the same error for other users, I see that none of the replys apply to my situation.

The problem is I can't use any selection tool for none of the artboards in the document. I can use the shape tool, and I can use the selection tool for new shapes, but not for text, images, or shapes that where previously. I can't edit text, I basically can't go on with my design. 

I tried to paste the artboard to another but it seems that there is insufficient space on canvas. Even if I paste one of the small artboards, not the larger one.

I opened the file on another computer but it still the same error.

I cleared guides, and I checked if there is any object hangging wieredly.

Thank you in advance!

Oana

Screenshot 2022-02-15 131913.pngsed illustrator and reopened it.Screenshot 2022-02-15 121157.png

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to Rearrange Artboards (lower left button in the Artboards panel)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ton, yes, I moved the artboards and after moving them, still the same error. I can't even rename an artboard. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is that a lrage canvas document and you are trying to paste it into a normal document?

Have you checked if anything is group with a guide (or its leftovers)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines