Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change text direction in adobe illustrator 2024 arabic

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2024 Jul 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there ,
any one can help me to change text direction in adobe illustrator 2024 it's hidden from new versions or I just installed north version ?

TOPICS
How-to , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2024 Jul 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you install an Arabic version?

You can have some options in other languages as well by activating the Indic options in the Preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
7 hours ago 7 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Aintelligence go to the Illustrator Preferences, Keyboard shortcuts, Command K (Mac) or Control K (PC). Click to 'Show Indic Options.' I tend to do this before I open any document. Since the beginning of time, whenever I do a change in Preferences, I restart the application. 

mpchow_0-1722241607499.png

mpchow_2-1722242021893.png

Previously answered post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/middle-eastern-and-south-asian-type-options-n...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines