• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Couldn't complete Package

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i'd like to ask why i can't complete my package in the halfway when i usually do it frequently and was okay, is the size of the file effecting the package process too? cause this one is a pretty big file like more than 500MB and had a lot of links to be attacthed. If anyone could help me resolve this I'll feel grateful thanks!!

TOPICS
Sync and storage , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any specifics about your system, your documents and so on nobody can tell you much. Could be as trivial as running out of disk space somewhere, could be way more complicated.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are the files located? Sometimes they cannot be collected from servers.

Are all fonts OK?

Do you get any error messages?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It could be the location of folder where you are trying to create the package. If the folder is too "deep" into other folders (folder in a folder in a folder in a folder...) and especially if they have long names, the directory of the packaged folder would be too long so Illustrator won't let you package the folder. At least this is the case on Windows, I don't know about Mac. Try to create the packaged folder on your desktop or some "surface level" folder (a folder that is not inside others) and once it is done, you should be able to move this folder to the desired location. This worked for me.

I know this is 2 years late to help you but just for future reference if anyone else with the same problem stumbles upon this post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines