• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create a pattern of diagonal lines from thin to thick

Enthusiast ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know I should know how to do this, but for some reason, I'm not figuring it out. I need to create a pattern of lines... getting gradually thicker across the pattern. How do I do this? Is it step and repeat somehow? Morphing? It seems like it would be an easy thing to do. Thanks for any suggestions you can give me. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

OK, so when I went back to check on my post, I saw some suggested responses to the right of my post. And one of them  answered my question! This is exactly what I was trying to do. I knew it was a simple process... but my brain just wouldn't go there today. šŸ™‚

Thanks you both for your quick responses! 

For anyone else looking for this answer, here it is:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/how-do-i-make-a-diagonal-lines-fill/m-p/6731350#M22293

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand you, you may create a blend between 2 lines, one thin and the other thick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you want to create a pattern swatch? If so, can you post an example that shows the desired look?

Or is it something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so when I went back to check on my post, I saw some suggested responses to the right of my post. And one of them  answered my question! This is exactly what I was trying to do. I knew it was a simple process... but my brain just wouldn't go there today. šŸ™‚

Thanks you both for your quick responses! 

For anyone else looking for this answer, here it is:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/how-do-i-make-a-diagonal-lines-fill/m-p/67313...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is a simple method to rotate a vertical pattern, but where is the from thin to thick from you original question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines