• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a waving flag with the flag effect with a "extra" wave?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 3.24.40 PM.png

 I need to recreate this image. I've created an unwaving vector version, but when I try and use flag effect, I can only get one wave like the one below. How can I create the effect with the extra wave on the one I've created? 

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 3.26.11 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

You could use the envelope function in Object > Envelope and use your own mesh in it. Or manipulate the mesh after adding a predefined one.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

You can create that shape, select both the shape and the flag and choose Object > Envelope Distort > Make with Top Object

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could use the envelope function in Object > Envelope and use your own mesh in it. Or manipulate the mesh after adding a predefined one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can create that shape, select both the shape and the flag and choose Object > Envelope Distort > Make with Top Object

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines