• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cutting embedded images instead of cropping

New Here ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a bunch of embedded images and I'm trying to cut them apart. So far, the best way I've been able to do this is to copy and paste and then crop them individually.  There must be a way to cut the images apart and just separate out what I want rather than doing it this way.  I've included this image to explain it better.  I want to cut out the individual poses from the images on the right, so that they become like the individual poses on the left.

defaulti9cgqnj5wj2g_0-1653148331932.png

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Easiest would be to open them in an image editor, select part of the image, copy and paste into Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Or you can Copy > Crop; Paste > Crop; Paste > Crop in Illustrator until separated.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Easiest would be to open them in an image editor, select part of the image, copy and paste into Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. You can do it easily using Photoshop.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Or you can Copy > Crop; Paste > Crop; Paste > Crop in Illustrator until separated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines