• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Determining the Scale of a Placed .AI File

Mentor ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you determine what the scale percentage is of a .AI file that has been placed in another .AI file?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know it's always placed at 100%. What that is in the real world depends on the zoom scale of the receiving document and the monitor. And, I suppose, what version of Illustrator you are using. Is that more or less what you're asking, or am I missing something?

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have multiple .AI files placed on the page at the same scale. If I alter one of the source images, then it automatically scales in the other file to match the original size that it was placed at, but I want it to be the same scale as before it was modified.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines