Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing a Business Card File

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I need to change my phone number on the business cards that were created for me.  Could someone give me a start?

Thanks in advance!

Amanda

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Hi you need to use Adobe illustrator to edit your card its very easy you can check on youtube there are millions of videos...Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amanda,

what file type is your card saved in or are we talking about actual small bits of paper?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry! I have the ai file and the pdf. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi you need to use Adobe illustrator to edit your card its very easy you can check on youtube there are millions of videos...Regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok moved this to the illustrator forum for you... it should be easy to edit the Ai file in Adobe illustrator to show the new phone number

if you don't have illustrator installed or just need help to edit it then share the file in a dropbox and we can do it for you mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you please also send me the details too ,  i have a busines sacrd designed by a designer who just couldt get the detail accurate so i decided to ammend them myslef on Illustrator thought  it will be easy but i can change edit the file in adobe illustrator , maybe i dont know how to do this in adobe.  the file i am usiing is saved as .ai .  thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without knowing anything about your file - is the text still live (editable)? - you'll need to educate yourself with some basic functionality accessible here: https://helpx.adobe.com/support/illustrator.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent you back your files with a video showing the steps... Who ever made the files is a Mac user and that is why we get the font errors but it is not a big deal... All the best mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i need help editing a business card in adobe illustrator. i cannot find anything info online to do that. please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i need help editing a business card in adobe illustrator. i cannot find anything info online to do that. please help.

By @Boukman

Please show us a screenshot and tell us exactly what you are having difficulties with.

Was that a file made for you by a designer as a template?

Did you download it from a clipart cite?

Which file format is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines