• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Finding my user defined swatches

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to find my User Defined swatches so I can share with another Graphic Artist. However I go through the entire swatch library and can't find it. Can anyone tell me where else to look?

TOPICS
Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

On a Mac: User>Library>Application Support>Adobe>Adobe Illustrator 27>Your Language folder> Swatches

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

You are in the wrong Library folder that should be Users > Your Name > Library > Application Support > Adobe >

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On a Mac: User>Library>Application Support>Adobe>Adobe Illustrator 27>Your Language folder> Swatches

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm needing help with this same problem. But when I navigate to the Application Support folder there is no folder for Illustrator. Any ideas why it's not there or how to find it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are in the wrong Library folder that should be Users > Your Name > Library > Application Support > Adobe >

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Tyrone28974853vzb2,

Thanks for reaching out. For Windows computers, the User-defined swatches are stored in the following directory:

C:\Users\'YOUR USERNAME'\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator 27 Settings\en_US\x64\Swatches

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions or need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines