Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font Has Different Appearances in Adobe Illustrator

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2024 Jul 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everybody!

I recently added Cheddar Gothic to my creative cloud to use and what I type on the document is different than what I see on the preview on Adobe Fonts. There are times where I type with it and I get the appearance that was advertsed but that's seldom. The version I want is without the little accents on, for example, the A or E. 

I attached an example below. 

Thanks!

TOPICS
Bug , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2024 Jul 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not see the accents you are referring to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 13, 2024 Jul 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Gavin258399745qm1   @Monika Gause   the font that is in the first screenshot that says 'Cheddar Gothic' isn't 'Cheddar Gothic' it's a different font. I downloaded 'Cheddar Gothic' and installed it, and it is exactly what it supposed to be...

The font that you want in that thumbnail is called Komu B

I am guessing the font creator wanted to make sure you can read the font in the thumbnail? 'Cheddar Gothic' is readible!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines