Gude log / Illustrator

New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

since the last Illustrator update three days ago, my computer (Windows 10) creates a gude-log file in the same folder every time I open an Illustrator file. Is anyone else experiencing this and is there a solution? Thanks.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same is true for me, and I arrived here when I was researching.
If anyone knows, please let me know.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me, and I have my file saved to adobe cloud and it constantly states that it is "unable to sync" this gude file

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So when there are more people experiencing this new log-file, I can assume that its really from AI and nothing to fear? Just something annoying to delete regularly?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This has been happening to me for a couple of weeks. Are there any updates on this?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines