• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I turn this logo into a vector?

Explorer ,
Jan 21, 2017 Jan 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would appreciate some help in order to make this whole name and gear image into a vector so that I can just add it to a sign that I am making if anyone can help.

mark_power_auto.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Valorous Hero ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The font itself is likely Race1 Brannt Chiseled. There are four fonts and the only one needed for the main text (the letters PWER) is the one named. If one desires the fill for what appears white, then the bold version of the same font is used.

capture-000740.png

The outer part of the gear would still need crafted. The inner part is the O character.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was going to withhold this part...but hey, I thought, why?

I also am using Affinity Designer for certain work. And it has a "Cog" smart shape. So I used it and exported as an SVG to import into Illy.

capture-000744.png

And once it is sent behind the full text (including the "O" in POWER), it is then...

capture-000743.png

I'm all for drawing when needed. But I am also all for saving effort.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like you nailed this one !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines