• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to export 3D object with transparent Layers

New Here ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First Post in the community here. Having an issue and hoping someone has experinced this or knows a workaround. 

I am creating 3d objects with transparncy. In this instance we are dealing with a water drop. I'd like to put this on a website with the same attributes. If I move the object over a background in illustrator the object is transparent and works perfect and I can see the background behind it. I just realized that the background isn't truly transparent when removed off of an artboard. I've been using illustrator for years and I am not sure how I am just realizing this. (See attached image)

Screenshot 2023-05-17 140653.jpg

I found that this was an issue when I went to export for a web deisgn project and the image had a white background. 

Is exporting an object with partial transparent properties possible??

Thanks for any help anyone can provide. 

TOPICS
How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share this Illustrator sample file with the drops for inspection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure. See attached. 

Thanks Kurt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot attach AI files in this forum. Either PDF with Editability turned on or you share it via the Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Link Shared. Thank for letting me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you perhaps make it accessible? It's protected

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got slammed with work this weekend. Thanks again. Here is the sharead link with "anyone with link can access" 

https://assets.adobe.com/id/urn:aaid:sc:VA6C2:c8bb0d53-53ae-400f-8d82-42088f9216ac?view=difile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please make it available for download or synchronizing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export the shadows and highlights separately in a layered Photoshop file, smoosh them togethe in PS and export a PNG from there.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines