• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't open any app from creative cloud on Mac

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2024 Jul 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried opening Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc... but I can't open any of them. I tried everything, shutdown, reboot, reinstall but nothing works
TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Illustrator and which system is it?

Please tell us about your hardware.

Is there any error warning?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a macbook pro m1 max, 32gb ram, 1tb ssd. I tried openning illustrator 2024 and beta, photoshop 2024 and beta, premiere pro 2024 and beta, etc...  as in the picture, it stays there, "Freeze"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sonoma 14.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sonoma can be a problem in itself. 

Does it work when you boot into Safe Mode?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't work in safe mode for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem today. No Adobe apps will open for me (iMac 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 48 GB 2400 MHz DDR4 Ventura); I get as far as the splash screen, and then it hangs forever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All apps are the latest updates, but none will start. Some kind of server authentification issue perhaps? I've tried getting hold of an agent, but none available til Monday

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And no, no error warnings. Just interminable waiting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Checked Illustrator again after some time, splash screen has gone, but now stuck on a blank screen. Screenshot 2024-07-27 at 17.43.29.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, any agent free til monday I thing. the only app that is working now for me is Lightroom Classic, but i dont need to use that app now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log out of Adobe.com  and log back into adobe.com with the correct account that the apps are installed with. I have two accounts, and if I am using the wrong account, my apps don't play nicely! This is what I have to do! 

Also, I noticed that the screen said Illustrator Beta.....don't use the Beta version. Try to use the Illustrator 2024 version. Or if you truly need to go back to Adobe Illustrator 2023 v27.0 to 27.9 ... I am on a MacBook Pro, late 2013, i7 with 16gigs of RAM with 1TB...maybe it's the OS, but, I am humming along quite nicely! 

mpchow_0-1722118062330.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2024 Jul 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am definitely logged in with the correct account.

Last night I did a full check of all the Creative Cloud Apps. Most work fine, but Photoshop, Illustrator, and InCopy seem to have the same issue: getting stuck on the splash screen.

Overnight I left Illustrator loading... these screenshots are 7 hours apart, showing it's stuck on initializing plug-ins

Screenshot 2024-07-28 at 02.23.10.png

Screenshot 2024-07-28 at 09.31.35.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a couple of people in this thread ...

Which system is it?

Do you have any third party plugins?

How many fonts?

Do you have any custom materials installed?

Did you all already reset the preferences?

Can you also try and reset the OOBE folder? As Mike describes here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/illustrator-27-7-won-t-open-stuck-on-initiali...

And try what Anubhav describes here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/illustrator-opens-with-blank-window/m-p/14352...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a iMac 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core 7 48 GB 2400 MHz DDR4 running Ventura and Adobe CC all latest releases. 

Only Photoshop,  Photoshop Beta, Illustrator, Illustrator Beta, and InCopy were affected.

My only one third party plugin was WebPshop on Photoshop

1700 fonts (633 active)

No custom materials.

Thanks for responding with those suggestions. I tried them all with no success, including

Manually reset preferences

Reset the OOBE folder

Checked for large presets: none

Since I have too much work and deadlines to meet, I decided to go nuclear: I made copies of my essential preset files, downloaded and ran the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner tool to Uninstall/clean everything, and manually uninstalled/trashed anything that remained. Not a trace of Adobe was left on my computer. Then I downloaded Creative Cloud and started over. Unsurprisingly, everything seems back to normal now. Sorry, I can't give any better advice than that, but I was running out of time and needed a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gla dyou could get it to work.

If anyone else wants to do the same:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines