• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 2022 download.

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to download Illustrator 2022 (26.0) for mac. I went to Creative cloud under older verisons but that was not listed. It onole would let me download 2023 (27.0 and up). It is essential that I get a verison no newer than 2022. Does anyone know where I can find that download?

Thanks

TOPICS
Feature request , How-to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2023 Dec 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @PatrickW1271,

I understand your need to download Illustrator 2022 (version 26.0) for Mac. However, I'd like to inform you that Adobe's policy allows access to the latest version (28.0) and the previous version (27.0) through the Creative Cloud Desktop app. Unfortunately, versions older than two years are no longer available for download (26.0 & prior).

For more detailed information, you can check out the community post on downloading older versions of Creative Cloud applications: Download older versions of Creative Cloud applications.

If you have specific reasons for needing version 26.0, please provide more details, and we'll do our best to assist you with the available options.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably because Silhouette Plug in for Illustrator only works with versions older than 2022, I came here looking for the same thing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to the page link below a Beta version of the Silhouette plugin works with 2023 versions of Illustrator.
https://silhouetteamerica.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/35000229942-illustrator-cc2023-cc...

The same page said a version compatible with CC 2024 versions of Illustrator would be released by the end of 2023. But we're in 2024 now. Maybe the beta version will work though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to download adobe illustrator 2022 to be compatible with Cutting Master 4 from Graphtec, is there any way I can get a download link for this workstation computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the official reply to that question. https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/download-older-versions-of-creative-clou...

Sorry that we cannot help you with it in this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines