Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 3D render issue

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

I am creating some simple 3D objects in Illustrator but the rendered result has some wierd pixelated dots all over it. I tried adjust other options but still get the same problem. 

Capturar.PNG

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Thanks for doing that. Would you mind trying to uncheck reduce noise in the render setting in the 3D panel and see if this issue persists or not, as I am unable to replicate this at my end?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Today I updated my graphics card driver, there are no more artifacts. (Driver: Nvidia Studio ver 517.40)

IMG_20220922_151457.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged , Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

This is officialy fixed in 517.48.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details, @RajW. & @Rebecca Balatresi. I have forwarded the details to the product team. I will get back to you if we need any further details. In the meantime, please be patient and stay tuned for updates.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I updated my graphics card driver, there are no more artifacts. (Driver: Nvidia Studio ver 517.40)

IMG_20220922_151457.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded too my GPU drivers and I also upgraded Windows 11 in the same time: no more white dots in the rendering. One of the two updates worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing this, @Slava Zamberg & @Rebecca Balatresi. We are glad to hear that updating the drivers helped you both.

Please feel free to reach out if the issue resurfaces in future or if you run into any other issues.

Thanks & regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is officialy fixed in 517.48.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Slava Zamberg  I checked and yes, it has been sorted. Thanks for the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines