• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator App: Blob Brush Lag Makes it Unusable

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been over a year since I used the blob brush in my Illustrator app.  I've tried using it over the past few days and it's not working the way it did before.  There is significant lag, about .5-2" (depending on how fast I'm drawing) from my pencil tip when viewing my document at 100%.  On top of that the lines never look how I expect them to and I've played with all the brush settings. 

I enjoyed using the blob brush before and now I can't use it at all!  I have the 2018 iPad Pro.  Everything's up to date.  Can someone help?

Thanks

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the lines never look how I expect them to

Could you possibly show an example of what you mean by this? Or at least a more complete description? Otherwise, we have no way of knowing what your expectations are, nor what your actual results look like.

You've tried restarting Adobe Illustrator/your computer? Reset preferences? Are drivers up to date?

Thanks,
Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines