Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image trace gets blurry

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've made a project for a living wall. The work consists out of planters with plants placed on top.

Trying to place this work on a wall from a photo with the distortion tool (photo is taken from bottom right). Saved the work in multiple formats but the 'free distort' tool does not work. Trying to 'image trace' but everytime the work gets blurry without any details. Any solution to get the project into the photo? See results in added files.

Kind regards, Matthijs

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I have read your post a few times and I am still not sure exactly what you want to do. Please can you explain it in a different way or give an example.

You mention you have saved it in multiple formats and are struggling with free distort? Please elaborate. For example photo shop you can use the puppet warp tool.

/G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines