Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Improved performance and stability in Illustrator 24.0

Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We’re committed to provide you a stable and better product in every new release and we fixed a lot of issues reported by you in this release. For example, issues related to typography, file versioning, gradients, and more.  

This-issue-is-fixed_225px.png

Please check this link for more information.

Feedback and questions:  

Reply to this post to share your feedback on this feature, and any questions you have around using it. Our team of experts here will do their best to assist you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a lie! It's worse now with this new update. This is unexcepctable for the amount we all pay. My classmates and I can't use certain tools to complete homework assignments. Your customer service should be 24/7 or at least 7 days a week

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, here's the response I just received from adobe tech support on why adobe believes paid subscribers to be beta testers and why they cannot properly release a tested update prior to releasing it:

[quote]

SACHIN

Philip, the application cannot be launched without testing the softwares and let me check where you are facing the problem so that I can assist you in a better way.

[/quote]

By the way, since I know you all are waiting on the edge of your seat....after 40 minutes of back and forth (it takes Sachin 5-8 minutes to respond each time), no...we're still not up and running. We didn't even get to troubleshooting or him reviewing the log file I sent. 40 minutes of wasted, frustrating time. I'm in the office on my weekend trying to get this fixed so I can get work done that I couldn't finish this week after the updates trashed most of my adobe software productivity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now the 24.0 AI straight up can't open, and the files can't be eddited in older version, and I need to turn in a big work tomorrow, you are ruining my life. I can either shoot myself in the head or suit the crap out of you irresonbonsable greedy ****** ******.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Slow! Crashing more than ever!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Improved performance and stability" - Do you even believe that yourself? I'm so sick of that marketing talk.

AI24 does not even start properly. Either hangs on a silly start up animation or crashes right away when trying to open anything. Support is friendly, at least. But slow and useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are using adobe ilustrator to beautify our website addressed at adevnatural.com. Thank you very much for producing stable AI version

adev natural indonesia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You committed to provide you a stable and better product and you failed. Expanding ANY toolbar window takes 2 sec!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact Customer Care. They can login to your system to check this out.

http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

Request you to search for discussions similar to the issues you are facing or create a new discussion so that we can assist. Every issue can be unique and need different approaches or troubleshooting steps.

Thanks,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines