Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In Presentation mode doesn't work - ESC and keyboard

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have encountered a problem while using the Illustrator 2023 27.0. on iMac in the presentation mode, my keyboard is not functioning properly. In other words, I cannot exit the mode, nor can I scroll through slides. The feature starts working after 15-20 clicks, sometimes not even then. Is there a way to fix this problem?

Thank You in advance.

Regards,
Miljana

TOPICS
Bug , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried it on my Mac and it works. You have to consider which artboard you are on. When on the last artboard, you can no longer go forward, only back.

Esc works for me as expected.

When was the last time you rebooted the computer?

Also: please try and shutdown everything else. Other apps may interfere with shortcuts and modifier keys. Especially browsers do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Miljana Milenovic,

Thanks for reaching out. First, I would recommend updating to v27.0.1. If that doesn't help, would you mind resetting Illustrator preferences and seeing if that helps? If it doesn't, would you mind sharing a few details along with the one asked by Monika:

• Mac system specification ( a screenshot of "About this Mac" from the Apple menu)
  • Is this happening with a specific file or all?

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Thanks,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines