Is Adobe illustrator & Adobe Photoshop available on Android Tablets?

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I have bought an windows tablet samsung galaxy tab S7.. I thought that the app Adobe worked with my new tablet but i have discoveed that Photoshop Illustrator funciton only with ipad tablet. 

In the future something will change? PLease help me 

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021
Hi there, Thank you for reaching out. I am afraid Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop apps are not available on Android tablets and mobile devices as of now, as mentioned by @Doug A Roberts & @John Mensinger already. It is currently supported on macOS, iPadOS, and Windows 10 only. However, I will pass on your feedback to our respective Product teams, and you can do that too by upvoting this similar request & sharing your comments here for Illustrator: (https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/333657-illustrator-desktop-feature-requests/suggestions/43780197-illustrator-for-android-tablets...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe that's an Android tablet rather than Windows, no?

There are no current public plans for an Android version. That's not to say there will never be, but don't hold your breath.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doug is correct; the Galaxy Tab S7 does not run Windows.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. I am afraid Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop apps are not available on Android tablets and mobile devices as of now, as mentioned by @Doug A Roberts & @John Mensinger already. It is currently supported on macOS, iPadOS, and Windows 10 only. However, I will pass on your feedback to our respective Product teams, and you can do that too by upvoting this similar request & sharing your comments here for Illustrator: (https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/333657-illustrator-desktop-feature-requests/suggestions/437... ). For Photoshop, you may share your feedback on the "Photoshop ecosystem" community page (https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem/bd-p/photoshop). This way, you will keep getting all the updates related to these requests, and other users can also upvote, which would help us prioritize.

Let us know if you need any further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2021 Sep 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so is there a way to run the creative cloud through your web browser on your tablet ? or is it only possible if you are running windows 10 on said tablet?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It needs to be installed on your own Windows or Mac computer - and not just any computer either, a high end powerful workstation with a good video card. These are high end tools. A Windows tablet isn't likely to be much use.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. I agree with @Test Screen Name. In addition to his comment, you may check out this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html) regarding the minimum system required to run creative cloud & individual apps and what operating system they support. I hope it helps.

Please feel free to reach out if you run into any other questions in the future. We'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How come adobe products aren't available on samsung? Are there plans to allow Android users to download and use this software? I'm a student and samsung is more affordable and practical for me, however I need adobe products for my uni work as it's industry standard and better in so many ways in comparison to other software's.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are still no (public) plans for an Android version. Even if there were, it probably wouldn't come before you'd finished studying.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems a bit silly you can get it on anything but android

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What?!? I've been using draw and sketch on Android for ages and now it's gone?! This is crazy! Furious from Manchester 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Community guidelines do not allow me to express my frustration adequately so kindly let us know when this will be available for Android.  Thank you. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had Adobe for many years and have a creative cloud subscription. I am seriously considering canceling this. I just received a Samsung galaxy S7 fe and wanted to use my Adobe software on it. Nothing that I need or want is available. If I could afford an iPad I would just use procreate. This is ridiculous 😒

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree, this is ridiculous. I am so tired of the Apple Bias. My Samsung tablet far out performs an IPad Pro and yet Adobe seems too lazy to support a very large chunk of their user base. Hopefully, more people will like this thread to show the need for Android support.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines