• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to put perspective text into graphic style?

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using perspective grid tool and perspective selection tool to create the perspective text but I don't want to make perspective text using these tools again and again. So, how can i apply this effect on type in appearance panel and put it into graphic style?

the appearance panel does not show anything about perspective effect. So, what can i do?

Untitled.jpg

I would be grateful for any help in getting this working.Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

You could try this technique to achieve a perspective effect to type.

Effect>3D>Rotate...

Once applied added to Appearance Panel

3D.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, it is not possible to make a graphic style of perspective text that is created using the perspective grid.

As a workaround, you could type some sample text and put it into the perspective grid. Save the file. Whenever you want to change the text,  you could edit the sample text and save it with a new name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try this technique to achieve a perspective effect to type.

Effect>3D>Rotate...

Once applied added to Appearance Panel

3D.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can use the Perspective Grid as a guide then go to Effect > Distort and Transform > Free Distort...  Adjust the distortion to align to the grid the way you want. If you need to make adjustments, go to the Appearance panel and click on Free Distort to open it back up and tweak it as needed. Then drag the text with the effect to the Graphic Styles panel to create the style.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines