• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Libraries Panel - Search function not working, groups not loading in Ai 2023 & 2024

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2024 Apr 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently running macOS 11.7.6 and Illustrator 27.9.2.

For the past 2 weeks my Libraries pallet has stopped working as it should, library groups do not load (see attached) and the Search feature within that pallet no longer works. For almost a year it worked without any problems. I tried jumping to 2024 and the problems are still there.

The only way I can get things to view and work is if I revert back to 2021, everything works perfect there.

24 designers on my team use this program every day and are needing to access these libraries...please share any suggestions you may have to fix as this is a major inconvenience!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2024 Apr 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Ian23439256vjoz,

We understand that encountering technical issues can be frustrating. Would you mind trying the following steps to check if they help:
- Close all Adobe apps

- Uninstall the Creative Cloud Desktop app using the utility (https://adobe.ly/3PLcD1t)

- Download and install Creative Cloud Desktop (https://adobe.ly/4aF6zzM)

- Restart your computer

- Relaunch Illustrator

Also, try running Illustrator under a different administrator account (Windows / macOS) and share your observations.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try this today as soon as my IT support is available and let you know. Will uninstalling & reinstalling affect/delete my libraries and who I have shared them with? Or will they stay active during this process?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines